We live and love travel -do you?
Kuoni, a brand of DER Touristik UK Ltd, is repeatedly voted one of the Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For; and have won over 200 awards for holidays and service. This is down to our outstanding team members who go the extra mile to tailor-make holidays that are completely personal to each and every customer.
We’re looking for someone with a positive “can do” attitude and loves travel as much as we do. If this sounds like you and you are keen to be part of our Commercial and Operations Team, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Advising clients or Personal Travel Experts of any significant changes.
- Supporting the Retail team with pre departure changes and advising how best to action.
- Negotiating and reclaiming from suppliers for compensation/costs, in cases where significant changes are advised to clients within 61 days or when suppliers fail to provide contracted services at the required level.
- Using the Operations complaint handling database to ensure all case notes, compensation and complaint classifications are correctly added.
- In the absence of the duty officer take responsibility to ensure that all daytime calls to the Duty Officer pager are answered efficiently and effectively.
You will have
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- A fair and common sense approach to problem solving.
- The ability to balance customer satisfaction and commercial needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We would like you to have
- Good systems knowledge – Galileo.
In return, we offer a hard-working, fun environment and an array of benefits including 25 days holiday, generous contributory pension scheme, subsidised gym membership and discounted staff travel.
You will be required to work 1 in 6 Saturdays of the year with a day off during the week.
Due to the nature of this role you will be willing to work extended hours and weekends during an emergency/crisis situation.
This is a fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
Closing date: 25 January 2019