- Want to become a motivation hacker, tackling one of the world’s biggest problems?
- Always dreamed of working in tech?
- Believe you can use a broad range of skills to turn our users into long term advocates?
THEN READ ON!
You’re good at making friends;
- Enjoy having a range of conversations with a diverse mix of people (both online and in person)
- Love helping people and making people happy
- Willing to share yourself with the world
You love finding solutions to complex challenges;
- Capable of thinking laterally to find scalable solutions to business problems
- Have a mix of hard (data analysis, process automation) and soft (behavioural psychology, copywriting) skills
- Enjoy managing projects end-to-end, and don’t rest until you’ve achieved what you set out to
- Prepared to fail fast and think in a scientific way
You have plenty of energy to share;
- Do sport/fitness yourself and appreciate the value of physical exercise
- Have a positive mindset and a good sense of humour
- And most importantly, can convince yourself to work in a cool office, with an amazing bar…
…THEN GET IN TOUCH!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Manage our customer support function, with a focus on delivering great customer service at scale
- Manage and support the Sweatcoin user community online and offline. This ranges from community management of all our social channels and forum, to organising meetups
- Work with our brand team to develop engaging content that educates and retains our users
- Be the voice of the user within the business and report on user sentiment, issues, and concerns on a weekly basis
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 2 years of experience in customer support/success in a start-up would be desirable
- High level of written and oral English (additional languages would also be very valuable)
- High level of analytical skills (very comfortable in Excel)
- Experience using Zendesk would be beneficial but is not essential
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- The unparalleled experience of working for at the fastest growing health and fitness startup and app in history
- Having fun and learning from your more experienced colleagues — serial entrepreneurs, investors and engineers
- Amazing pets friendly office with gym and cinema in The Ministry near Borough metro station.
Customer Service & Community
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.