At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company. To further these efforts, Veeva is now expanding our Customer Success Management (CSM) team. We work alongside our product, sales and services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva CRM customers to increase the value they get from Veeva CRM. In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a SaaS CRM program.
We are looking for members of this team to work with Veeva's most strategic customers. As a member of the CSM team, you will help to develop the specific strategies, tactics and processes that will make this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
To help calibrate the expectations of this team, the Veeva CSM team is not a team of Account Managers that know a little product. It is a team of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
Successful candidates have Veeva or Salesforce CRM related consulting experience (delivery/implementation)
What You''ll Do
- Aligning with key customer CRM stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a stronger CRM management program
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva CRM investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Providing Veeva CRM program/release management best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva CRM
- Demonstrated years of Veeva or salesforce.com CRM related consulting experience (delivery/implementation)
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong written and verbal presentation are essential
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilization data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small clients
- Local to job posting location
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with Veeva CRM implementations
- Pharma CRM experience
- CRM Program management
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
431-Sales Comm CSM NA
18 days ago - source