LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Located in the Sydney Central Business District, our office is easily accessible by public transportation including the commuter rail, light rail, buses and ferry transport. When you join LogicMonitor's Sydney team, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds with one of the fastest growing, global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for partnering with, and ensuring the long-term success of, LogicMonitor’s clients. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing and managing LogicMonitor’s post-sales relationship with assigned accounts. The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for LogicMonitor’s accounts and is responsible for all aspects of client account success, including training, on-boarding, implementation, retention, growth and longevity. The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for escalations and is responsible for continual development and nurturing of assigned accounts, identifying and planning for account evolution within the LogicMonitor solution, and for the overall success of assigned accounts.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Responsible for all aspects of LogicMonitor client success with our tool and services.
- Tasked with building and maintaining strong trusted advisor relationships with key contacts within assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the coordination and delivery of a timely and successful implementation and on-boarding program including; strategic discussions, billing, account set up, contract administration, product training, community registration, etc.
- Identify and conduct regular trainings for assigned accounts, ensuring their continued success and growth with LogicMonitor.
- Responsible for coordinating customer engagement activities for the assigned accounts which include, but are not limited to, technical webinars and group workshop events.
- Responsible for tracking and optimising ongoing product usage / utilisation by assigned accounts.
- Act as the escalation point of contact and customer advocate.
- Establish a regular communication cadence with customers, based on their size, classification and/or needs.
- Ensure the communication of all product updates, newsletters & social media announcements pertaining to the usage and experience of your assigned accounts.
- Responsible for NPS & CSAT scores in assigned accounts. Participate in a defined warm-handoff process, for newly assigned accounts, with sales counterpart(s).
- Ensure compliance of service provider clients with contractually obligated certification program.
- Work with technical support on accounts that are generating abnormal number of cases, identifying need for additional engagement and/or training.
- Work with designated growth and/or renewal representatives to support efforts to retain and grow contracts for your assigned accounts.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in a computer based discipline.
- Two to three years of experience in technical account management, customer success, customer support, technical product training and value articulation.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and the ability to present and communicate at the VP and CEO levels.
- Required technical skills: Windows/Mac, SaaS, Cloud, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA etc.
- Familiarity with solution selling and value proposition articulation in a software and SaaS environment.
- Working knowledge of network monitoring is a plus, as well as previous experience in Technical Support Engineer or Service Account Manager role.
- Hard working, creative and critical thinking, initiative-takers preferred.
14 days ago - source