The Customer Success Manager (CAST) is a member of a collaborative support team who will be responsible for mentoring and supporting Lead Account Managers with a goal of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty for Ultimate Software. The CSM helps provide strategic guidance to Lead Account Managers as they support customers. You may also join customer meetings on a select basis to provide knowledge and support through escalated situations. In this role you will help to drive adoption and facilitate proactive customer interactions along with the Lead Account Managers by providing advice on UltiPro utilization and HCM industry best practices.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
Consultative Approach Internal
- Partner with People Success Managers to mentor Lead Account Managers to ensure an effective and simplified experience for our customers
- Partner with People Success Managers to assist Lead Account Managers with customer facing escalation engagement and activities
- Work with Lead Account Managers to proactively outline and deliver to our customers the best in class service
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Development, and Services to solve for broad account themed opportunities
Consultative Approach External
- Partner with the Lead Account Manager to manage specific at risk accounts by coordinating internal and external resources to resolve issues, identifying trends, and determine system improvement opportunities
- For specific at risk accounts with multiple account themed opportunities (not daily escalations), create success strategies and timelines, recommending support improvements and tools/templates, etc.
- Advise customers on learning opportunities, service offerings and best practices
- Coordinate conversations with customers regarding the use of purchased modules
- Strategize with customers on opportunities for optimization and utilization of UltiPro
- Produce internal best practices and customer user stories to influence our business, ultimately improving the customer experience
- Provide support details for Executive Relationship Manager Business Reviews specific to customers with an active success strategy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Positive attitude and passionate about customer loyalty
- Proven effectiveness with difficult situations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly organized with exceptional follow through; former project management is a plus
- Domain knowledge is a plus (UltiPro, SaaS, Payroll/HR software providers)
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- 5 years relevant work experience preferred
- Strong customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and 5 years related industry experience
- Sit or stand at a desk and type on a computer keyboard for several hours per day
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
19 days ago - source