To provide an outstanding service to our customers, actively identifying their needs and meeting them with our products and services.
You will have:
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external Customers and Members
- Experience of working in a busy environment whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and meeting tight deadlines would be preferable
- The ability to continuously prioritise and adapt to a changing environment
- Team players with enthusiasm and motivation
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Been educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in English & Maths or equivalent
- Experience of working in a call centre or financial services environment would be desirable
You will need to:
Provide a quality service to respond to the customers’ needs, actively seeking and acting upon opportunities to promote additional services and products, so that their requirements are fully satisfied
Comply with all internal, regulatory and statutory standards and controls, so that the requirements of the department and regulatory bodies are met
Resolve customer complaints and dissatisfaction
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 24 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
No longer accepting applications.