Why this job is excellent:
Viator is the world’s leading resource for researching, finding and booking tours and travel experiences worldwide.
Customer Service Advisors, co-ordinate for all Viator retail travel distributors/agents from the booking process to basic technical support and troubleshooting, ensuring the highest form & delivery of customer care to the customer, agent & supplier
What you'll do:
Frontline Customer Care for the company, both email and phone work. Servicing booking requests, placing reservations by phone, inquiries by email and phone, administration and sales
- Communication to Customer Care Manager in relation to all customer care & support issues
- Use initiative to ensure product information from bookings and assistance requests is up to date and forwarded to product team if needed
- Liaise with Market Sales Co-ordinators and Market Sales Managers where necessary
- Accurate delivery of booking information into various in-house software solutions
- Time management of effective customer care delivery
- Maintenance of existing Customer Care tools (databases, manuals, in-house forms)
- Continuing improvement to customer care administration and work methods
- Effective “handover” to following Customer Care staff members – clear, concise and detailed information
- Special project / product work when required
- Point of contact (on a rotating basis) for retail travel distributors, customers, agents & suppliers in relation to all Viator product and the online booking process
- Logging and collating all system and product errors
- Control (on a rotating basis) of the online booking / cancellation / amendment procedures
What you'll bring to the team:
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work shift patterns, including some weekends
- Experience of reservation systems would be preferred
- Experience of taking calls and writing emails in a Customer Support environment
- Any sales experience also advantageous
We want you to feel like you’re travelling with an insider, everywhere you go, every time you travel.
That's our main goal here at Viator.
No longer accepting applications.