About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that empower people to achieve their financial goals.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company that has been recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 (2019), and included on LinkedIn’s Top Startups list (2018). Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, and London, UK.
About The Role
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. As a Customer Experience Associate, you’ll be the company’s voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued. Your job is not only to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers’ experience using our products as seamless as possible.
Deliver outstanding service
- Solve customer issues efficiently and effectively with empathy
- Communicate with customers using email, chat and phone channels
- Influence customer happiness and loyalty metrics
Drive continuous improvement to delight customers
- Act as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating customer pain points or opportunities to the product and engineering organization
- Creatively discover ways to improve productivity for the Customer Experience team
- Proactively identify ways to avoid recurrence of customer contacts by recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
Grow your financial services expertise
- Educate users on how to use the Robinhood app and on investing fundamentals
- Engage with customers while learning all about the financial services industry products
- Commitment to customers
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Passion for financial services and the stock market
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
- The ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
8 days ago - source