Becoming a Customer Executive with Travel & Events
You will be responsible for responding to all incoming booking requests, amendments, cancellations, and general enquiries.
This is a permanent role based in Derbu
The hours of work are Monday - Friday. You will work on a weekly shift (8:00am-4:30pm, 9:00am-5:30pm, 9:30pm-6:00pm)
What you will do:
- Answering incoming calls in a prompt and professional manner at all times.
- To take customer booking requests, amendments, cancellations and general enquiries
- You will deal with general day to day enquiries from suppliers such as accounting queries.
- To reserve accommodation, negotiating with the supplier on the customer’s behalf to achieve the best rates and commission.
- To maximise revenue from customers through the promotion of our services.
- To respond and action customer complaints in line with departmental procedures and ensure all issues are reported to the Supervisor.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment.
- Good data inputting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Experience of working to agreed targets
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure
About Travel & Events
We support businesses to understand the complex needs and challenges facing each organisation when considering their business travel, meetings and event programmes. By understanding these challenges, we uncover opportunities that go beyond the obvious and tailor our approach and technology capabilities to unlock real value. We turn data into meaningful and actionable insight and apply our smarter working practices to influence changes in behaviour, avoid unnecessary travel and drive best practice.
Through our flexibility and specialist experience (over 40 years of it) that’s within our DNA, we apply our depth and breadth UK market knowledge, underpinned by innovative technology to create compelling solutions that deliver smarter buying, planning, booking and travelling. We’re large enough to make a difference, but small enough to care, and we will revolutionise business travel, meetings and events services through our knowledge, curiosity and innovation to enable every customer to realise the value of smarter working.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Seona.email@example.com for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |