Who are we
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest online travel site, visited by 390 million travelers each month, and our businesses – TripAdvisor Rentals and Experiences – are a fascinating and ever-evolving part of the organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the digital space. We’re looking for a talented CRM Manager to own critical elements of our email program, as well as assisting in technical projects that increase our efficiency and improve the experience for both our travelers and homeowners.
Why this job is excellent
As a CRM Manager for a pioneering digital organisation, you will play an integral part in shaping its future success. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically-minded CRM specialist to further develop their skills whilst creating ground-breaking customer experiences that delight our customers and drive exponential business growth.
Your primary responsibilities will be to drive the development and enhancement of CRM campaigns & programs focused on generating traveler demand and engagement, improving conversion and repeat rates. You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery, from strategy development, to capturing business requirements, to planning, delivery, and evaluation of performance against KPIs. You will collaborate with key stakeholders across the TripAdvisor business including Marketing, Analytics, Content, Copy, Design, CoreX, Product, Coding and Engineering.
What you’ll get
You’ll be surrounded by a leading team of digital experts who will support your development within a fast-paced business environment. Working alongside seasoned CRM managers, you will report to a Senior CRM Manager and have frequent exposure to the senior leadership in the organisation.
You’ll get experience of working across the entire company by collaborating and building relationships with key stakeholders.
What You'll Do
This is a pivotal role which requires end-to-end delivery; from capturing business requirements through to planning, product delivery, and evaluation of performance against KPIs.
You’ll be highly motivated and excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously to test and execute immediate change. You will be a great collaborator and communicator and able to gain buy in from cross functional teams for your ideas.
Responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to:
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing CRM campaigns and programmes to drive user engagement and improve conversion and repeat rates.
- Take ownership of the end to end CRM lifecycle of Rentals travellers covering both marketing and transactional emails
- Translate business goals into accurate delivery requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation & targeting logic, and dynamic content requirements
- Work cross functionality with CoreX, product, engineering, coding, copy, business development, design, analytics, and other teams outside of CRM, to deliver programs and initiatives
- Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
- Serve as the CRM expert for TripAdvisor Rentals to drive smooth execution and optimization
- Develop innovative and efficient solutions to grow function, collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver
- Assisting on other projects as when required, such as large scale promotions for Experiences.
What We Seek
- 4+ years’ experience relevant ecommerce / email marketing experience with a proven history of developing high quality digital user experiences
- Experience working directly with Coding and Engineering teams to drive technical projects
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills that enable you to engage with senior leaders and internal stakeholders
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.).
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Eye for user flow & visual design
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes
- Meticulous attention to detail with a clear, methodological approach to problem solving
- Passion for CRM and user engagement
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
Marketing & Communication
7 days ago - source