Moto Hospitality are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service Assistants
Can you deliver exceptional customer service?
Are you a natural when it comes to talking to customers?
- Up to 60% off our brands (Costa, Burger King, M&S, Greggs, WHSmith)
- Discount on Bupa Rewards: cinema tickets, gym memberships, theatre, hotels and holidays and lots more!
- Additional Discount Card (s) issued for your friends and family
- Cash and voucher awards via our Reward and Recognition scheme
- Development programmes and career progression opportunities
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
As a Customer Service Assistant you will be working as part of a team to deliver an exceptional standard of customer Service in a professional and efficient manner.
- Serving customers in a timely and polite manner
- Preparing refreshments
- Maintaining standards around product quality and cleanliness
- Handling cash
Who we're looking for
- A natural ability to talk to customers
- A positive can-do attitude
- A team player
- Must be of school leaver age
- No experience required as full training given
- Candidates must be able to get to and from motorway services
- Willingness to learn
Moto prides itself in its training and development of people; ensuring individuals are equipped with all the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role and progress to the next. There are no barriers when it comes to promotion in Moto, just job satisfaction, challenges and recognition for outstanding performance.
What are you waiting for? Apply today
13 days ago - source