- Closing Date for Applications - 08 July 2019 (This role is based in Hillington Glasgow)
- Fixed Term - 12/18 Months
Heathrow is the UK's premier international airport and one of the world’s major hub airports, flying people for business, tourism and to visit friends and relatives around the world. We provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth.
We have a number of new opportunities based at our Business Support Centre (BSC) in Hillington, near Glasgow, which is responsible for delivering all transactional support services for Finance and HR functions. It is already recognised as a high performing team and is looking to recruit additional colleagues to join our existing team.
Heathrow is changing and has big ambitions. To enable these ambitions Heathrow is launching an 18 month programme that will invest in new technologies transforming our approach for Support Services. Our current recruitment drive is to grow our capacity to fully support the wider change programme of support services across Heathrow Airport. We are looking to recruit additional high performing individuals to join our team on a fixed term basis over the next 12-18 moths to create the capacity to support our transformational change programme.
We recognise and value the contribution that everyone makes, as such offer a great benefits package including performance related pay, company pension, critical illness cover, a comprehensive health and wellbeing programme, and access to great staff discounts on travel and much more. Heathrow Business Support Centre is proud to be an accredited Living Wage employer and be recognised as one of the Top 50 companies to work for in Scotland by Best Companies 2019.
Come and join our amazing team at the Heathrow Business Support Centre and help us transform support services to the one of the best airports in the world.
Heathrow uses Cornerstone as a core system supporting learning, performance and recruitment. Our System Administrators are responsible for the overall system administration, configuring and exploiting new functionality, 2nd line support, setting up and administering new elements of the system, and report generation.
This role is a HR Systems (Cornerstone) Lead Administrator within the OneHR Team, supporting the Team Manager. Working with the Cornerstone Business Manager and the HAL internal Cornerstone team to ensure the optimal and successful use of Cornerstone across all modules. Serves as an internal advocate, helping to drive support and development of the Cornerstone application to fulfil changing business requirements.
Our plans are ambitious ones. And our people equally so. That’s why we recognise and value the contribution that everyone makes. In return we offer great benefits. These include our employee assistance programme, pension, healthcare and travel offers, plus a wide range of development opportunities to take your career further. The role will liaise with process owners of resourcing, performance, learning and talent.
- Database administration including setting up and running module reporting.
- Responsible for managing configuration changes relating to users and rights, reports, pages and workflow. This includes: Welcome page administration, preferences management, custom field setup and maintenance, security role setup and administration and organisation unit set up.
- Act as a key link between Heathrow and Cornerstone GPS (Global Product Support) – e.g. organising and participating in bi-weekly calls and resolution of system issues.
- Work with the Cornerstone Business Manager to review how Cornerstone can best support new business requirements.
- Test new releases and report on new release functionality and Disaster Recovery testing.
- Keep the database operational and provide support to the HR Module Administrator team and Super-users.
- Liaise, help and support Business Process Owners and Super-users on Cornerstone all related issues.
- Produce user guides and tailor system documentation when required. This includes creating and updating competencies & assessment tools, objective headings, template documents, rating scales.
- Set up annual tasks that drive the processes (performance and talent reviews, email reminders, 9 box grid updates).
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate calibre.
- Excellent practical knowledge of the Cornerstone Integrated Talent Suite.
- Proven ability to devise and implement solutions that deliver tangible business benefits.
- Proven ability to operate and influence at senior level/excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver against a range of conflicting demands.
- Demonstrates strong commercial approach and understanding of business needs.
- Excellent technical knowledge in area of expertise.
- PC literate including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Ability to present statistical information in logical presentational formats is desirable.
- Works positively and effectively to avoid making stressful situations worse. Controls driven and measured.
Put Passengers & Customers First
- Exceeds customer expectations by developing services to meet their needs.
- Identifies and involves the right people in decisions from the start.
Take the Lead
- Takes initiative to solve problems and perform tasks for the benefit of Heathrow.
- Recognises differences of opinion, and proposes solutions that balance competing interests and meet shared goals. Being able to adapt in different situations.
- Makes processes simple where possible, helping Heathrow to improve every day and make every journey better.
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.