FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
About your role:
Are you a savvy, digital-native creative marketer who wants to build world-class ideas for brands working at the largest entertainment & gaming fan platform in the world?
We are seeking a Strategy Associate in Los Angeles (or San Francisco) for Fandom X – a custom solutions division within Fandom. Your goal is to help drive revenue and value with the ad sales team through development of collateral (RFP responses, pitch presentations, integrated marketing concepts) that showcases both the Fandom brand and our partners. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, highly organized, and willing to learn the business, collaborating with sales, content, community, product, research, and other departments internally. You ideally have a strong passion for entertainment and gaming to work with our portfolio of assets, from the Emmy-nominated Screen Junkies, to our esports initiatives including Fandom Legends, and our custom branded capabilities.
You will be responsible for…
- Creation of sales marketing collateral (proactive pitches, RFPs, one-sheets, etc.)
- Ideation and packaging of custom marketing programs, media solutions, sponsorships, and other capabilities to external parties such as clients and agencies
- Work closely with internal departments ( sales, content, community, research, etc.) to coordinate feedback on concepts
- Support and report to the Strategy Manager (LA) with proactive tasks and sales marketing projects
- Track all new and ongoing projects and workflow
- 0-2 years of work experience, preferably in digital media, marketing, creative, or agency roles
- Strong Powerpoint/writing/storytelling skills required
- Understanding of digital media and creative processes (design, video, product, data, etc.)
- Familiarity with media and digital analytics tools, e.g. comScore, Google Analytics, JIRA/Asana (or other project management software), Photoshop
- Entertainment and/or gaming experience a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
10 days ago - source