Airbnb Experiences are excursions and activities curated by Airbnb, designed and led by local hosts who give guests unique access into places and communities in their city. Guests can already book a wide variety of Experiences in Australia, such as snorkelling in Sydney with a local expert, and a hands-on street art workshop in Melbourne.
We are looking to create a large number of entrepreneurs across Australia on the Experiences platform. As the Australia Market Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the growth strategy of Experiences across the country with a focus on Sydney and Melbourne, via top host account management.
Please note this is a 12-month contract position based in our Sydney office__ In this role you will be employed by a third party agency. You will not be engaged as an employee of Airbnb, and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee compensation or benefits.
- Account management of top Experience Hosts in Australia, with a focus on Sydney and Melbourne
- Assess Experience performance using data and identify levers for growth
- Support Community Leaders to organize host meetups
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with at least 4 years work experience
- Previous experience in account management, sales or partnerships is highly desirable
- Think and act like an entrepreneur. Scrappy, with a hands-on approach and able to hustle to get things done quickly
- Detail-oriented, organized and goal driven
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, and able to quickly establish relationships
- Analytical skills with experience making data-driven decisions. Able to use Excel or Google Sheets to manipulate data. SQL is a bonus
- Have your finger on the pulse of the latest local trends in entertainment, travel, lifestyle and what people want from their spare time
- Passion for Airbnb and the sharing economy
SQL and Agency Temp Work
12 days ago - source