SimpliSafe is looking for an incredibly bright and self-motivated individual to join our Strategy team to run consumer research projects from start to finish. If you geek out over cross cutting survey data in every direction to create actionable stories to answer the toughest questions, then we want to hear from you! We are all about data here, so this role has high impact and high visibility into the key strategic decisions the company is making (for example – new product design decisions, pricing decisions, audience targeting decisions).
What you’ll do:
- Manage top priority projects from start to finish: write the survey, code the survey in Qualtrics, field the survey through partners, cut the survey data, author reports and share insights with other teams
- Partner cross functionally with leaders in Product, Design, and Marketing to design studies that answer their questions and deliver actionable insights back to them
- Experiment with new survey questions types to answer tough research questions
- Explore survey data to uncover insights below the surface
You are excited to join SimpliSafe’s collaborative, no-ego approach to getting work done. You are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who isintellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning. You’re a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment
- BA/BS degree
- At least 3 years of quantitative consumer research experience either at a consulting firm, a market research firm, or a corporation
- Strong familiarity coding surveys in Qualtrics or a similar platform
- Ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills and willingness to learn Mekko, the graphical software that we use
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: The candidate will need to be enthusiastic about operating in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment and being self-directed. Deep intellectual curiosity and strong drive to challenge the status quo is needed.
Please do not apply to this role if you have no experience working with survey data.
8 days ago - source