We are Archetype – a global agency working across the field to build brands that attract, brands that offer a unique position and brands that effect real change in the world. Our mission is to be a local market leader everywhere we operate, driven by our strategy of best people, best work, best clients.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report for both 2016 & 2018 is an award that we’re incredibly proud of and testament to our people-oriented culture.
In Singapore, we have the privilege of working with market leaders and some of the world’s most exciting brands, including Adobe, Alipay, Red Hat, Rolls Royce, Stripe, Subway and Zebra Technologies, to name a few. If you are looking to make a difference, deliver award-winning work and have fun all at the same time, Archetype is the place to be.
Beyond doing exciting work and learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will also have access to a comprehensive package of fun perks - from a robust training program across different disciplines in marketing communications, secondment opportunities and duvet days, to name a few.
Who Are We Looking For?
- A strong PR consultant with deep experience working with Corporate/B2B clients covering technology, consumer and corporate.
- A consultant who possesses a blend of regional hub management experience, strong project, team and client management skills, media and influencer relations, impeccable writing, and a good understanding of the commercial aspects of account management.
- A self-motivated, driven, collaborative and creative individual who would jump into anything with both feet. Someone who has a passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour.
Who Should Apply?
- You have 5-8 years of agency experience in PR, maintain strong media and influencer relationships, possess regional hub and client management experience, with specific expertise in enterprise technology and corporate practices;
- You have public relations in your DNA, content skills at the centre of your consulting toolkit, and possess the ability to flex into social and digital;
- You are a team player with strong ability to motivate, inspire, manage, empower and lead teams to consistently exceed clients’ expectations;
- Degree or equivalent, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism;
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Work closely with your teams and also autonomously, you will be responsible for managing regional hub accounts providing PR and content recommendations and managing campaign execution.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing regional accounts spanning across PR, content, digital and social.
- Support and direct account teams in the development, coordination, implementation and administration of communications campaigns using both traditional and integrated tools.
- Responsible for the management and development of Junior Consultants.
- Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with Clients in order to support new business efforts.
16 days ago - source