Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
The Airbnb Experiences team is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced community specialist to help our team connect, engage, and inspire experience hosts in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. You’ll support online and offline projects that help us educate and inspire Experience Hosts to connect and succeed.
Airbnb Experiences are activities designed and led by inspiring locals. They go beyond the typical tour or class, immersing guests in each host’s unique world. Community is at the heart of Airbnb’s values and the key differentiator for our experiences marketplace.
This is a 6 month contract
- Plan and execute community events
- Oversee event logistics and coordination: venue, catering, site visits, etc.
- Manage event marketing and communications
- Track and report on events
- Manage online community groups
- Gather and report community data
- Monitor online community activities
- Develop localized content to be shared
- Coordinate translation of content when needed
- Tracking and supporting most engaged community members
- Maintain regular communication, give support, and gather feedback
- Find unique opportunities to reward, feature, and engage
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
- Fluent in English as well as either Spanish, Portuguese, French, or Italian - more than 2 languages a bonus
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- Experience in community management and events planning
- Bonus points for experience in social media, content strategy, graphic design, or video
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- You think and act like an entrepreneur: you are resourceful and goal driven
- Able to work independently and take direction from teammates
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for Airbnb and the mission of the company
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
Agency Temp Work
7 days ago - source