Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
The Glumac Commissioning Team is a dedicated team of professionals focused exclusively on providing the highest quality commissioning services. Currently we have 24 full time commissioning staff working on world-class projects including LEED Cx, Title 24 Cx, retro-commissioning, energy studies, measurement and verification, ongoing commissioning, etc. We work with our clients from design to move-in and beyond, bringing together the owner, design team, contractors, and building operators to support and achieve the project goals.
We have one of the largest and most experienced commissioning teams on the West Coast and provide commissioning services nationally and internationally with a focus on green buildings, the environment, and sustainability.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in engineering or related field or related industry experience
- PE license, Commissioning, Energy Management, or TAB certifications desired
- 8-15+ years of related industry experience desired, including 5+ years commissioning experience
- Project management expertise, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- Responsible for the Communication necessary with all parties to ensure a successful project.
- Directly or indirectly involved in writing the Proposal and Fee.
- Responsible for direct and regular interaction with the Client.
- Have a solid understanding of the scope of the work to be performed.
- Work directly or indirectly with Projecting Accountants / Accounting to ensure that a profitable project is achieved.
- Coordination and management of the Team and any others involved in the project.
- Ensure the Team has the necessary tools and receives regular and timely information to produce a successful project.
- Main point of contact for the Project.
- In depth knowledge of the financial aspect of the project to ensure financial success of the project.
- Responsible for delivering an end project that satisfies the Client.
- Work directly with the Manager in Charge throughout the project to ensure the success of the project.
- Business development experience a plus
- Experience developing proposals a plus
- Proficiency in client facing/client relationship/client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with commissioning software or ongoing commissioning tools a plus
- Experience with mechanical and/or controls a plus.
- Mission critical experience is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of MEP system design and operation, strong controls and instrumentation background.
- Electrical Experience a plus
- Desired experience with medium- and low-voltage power, emergency power, fire alarm, mission critical power, low-power, and building-wide “loss of power response” testing.
- Technical knowledge of Electrical system design, testing, and operations
- Proficiency in client facing/client relationship/client management skills.
- Ability to climb ladders/stairs and to lift and carry loads in excess of 20 lbs. Able to be on a job site for extended periods of time (8-10 hours).
- This position will require travel as needed.
- Vehicle transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance.
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
8 days ago - source