Lendable is the UK’s fastest growing consumer lending platform. Well-funded and profitable after only three years. We believe that borrowing money should be effortless, and empowering both for customers and creditors.
We have a unique, dynamic and collaborative work culture which sets us apart from others in the market.
We are looking for a motivated individual who’ll be joining us for our “Collections Specialist” position. They will provide specialized customer service and administrative support for the Operations Team, dealing with some of our most challenging customer interactions. Circumstances can change during the course of a loan, and we pride ourselves in being flexible and working with customers towards the best possible outcome.
We’re a small team of high performers who have built outstanding technology to deliver real innovation in lending. We give talented individuals stretching opportunities enabling them to accelerate their career progression.
You will be:
- Handling inbound and initiating outbound telephone calls and emails with the greatest level of care
- Building relationships with customers through regular contact and monitoring to understand and find solutions for potential issues
- Handling customer escalations
- Negotiating, implementing and monitoring reasonable payment plans that take into account the customer’s circumstances while balancing the best interests of our investors
- Adhering to our company’s policies and procedures
- Administrative work dealing with third parties, such as external service providers and debt management organizations
You will most likely have:
- Empathy, and professionalism
- Previous experience in debt recovery/consumer credit operations gets you on the shortlist
- Previous experience working in a Customer facing role with telephone and email support experience desirable
- The ability to deal with a variety of challenges, to innovate and think on your feet
- Comfortable with negotiating and solving difficult issues
- Strong communication skills, accuracy, and confidence
- Good numeracy skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to adapt to changing role requirements
- Confident with spreadsheets and web-based applications
- Forensic level attention to detail
- Great team player
- “All ideas welcome” environment
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team
- Frequent, fun team events + weekly team lunches + weekly yoga
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Join a successful business with rapid growth
- Hardware and OS of your choice (you can even build your own)
- Great office space and location
- Annual company-sponsored working vacation abroad