Clinical Team Manager (Home-Based)Job Locations (All) | US-RemotePosted Date 9 hours ago(8/2/2019 3:49 PM)ID2019-53854
Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90+ countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are a leader that isn’t afraid to delegate, but also isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You look for new and innovative ways to problem solve. You are the ultimate planner and coordinator and are an excellent communicator. You have a serious passion for clinical development. You never settle for what is, but are always pushing clinical development forward to what it could be. You motivate others to do the same. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
As a Clinical Team Manager (CTM), you have a wide range of responsibilities. We’re including a few of the big ones. Primarily, you will work to achieve the most successful clinical trial possible. You will lead cross-functional teams with Project Management, Clinical Operations, and Regulatory Affairs, while understanding and managing client expectations. You will proactively identify, resolve/mitigate, and escalate risks or issues when necessary.
- Provide Project Oversight and Leadership for Clinical Deliverables
- Project Resourcing
- Quality – Training & Development
- Project Finance
- Customer Relations (Internal & External)
What do you need to have?
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health-related field from an accredited institution; a licensed health-care professional (i.e., registered nurse); or equivalent work experience, required
5 – 7+ years of clinical research experience, required
- 2-4+ years of experience in clinical trial management, required
- 2+ years monitoring experience, preferred
- Experience in managing complex or global trials, preferred
- Minimum 2-year oncology, women's health, immunology, CNS, Infectious Disease, GI, Endocrine experience, strongly desired experience, preferred
- Experience in managing all trial components (start-up to database lock), preferred
- Experience in coaching/mentoring other CTMs, leading a team of CTMs, participating in departmental initiatives, preferred
- English fluency (ability to read, write, speak), required
- Travel of up to a maximum of 30%, required
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
LOCATION: This is a home-based position. Consideration will be given to candidates in the US and Canada.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
19 days ago - source