Zoomforth helps customers gather content and easily design beautiful websites. Our software makes the complex simple, and the boring beautiful. It's like Squarespace, but for professional communications.
Our customers use Zoomforth to design some of their most important client, candidate, and employee communications, including: digital proposals, product microsites, onboarding portals, and recruiting landing pages. We are looking for someone with an exceptional feel for content and UX. Typically, we start with a contract position, but there's certainly opportunity for a full time role.
You'll join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere, while learning with and from an amazing team. You’ll be involved in the end to end design process, from ideation to publication, and support some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.
This role would involve working with the Customer Success, Design, and Product teams, as well as our customers. In many cases, you'd be leading a team of designers, setting best practices for our work, making our customer design process more efficient and cost-effective, and pushing our product to better meet the needs of our customers.
Your primary function will be to design sites for our most important customers (there's absolutely an opportunity to drive product, but client design is the urgent need and the proving ground). Sometimes you'll be working with a client to scope the project, and then pass off to other designers to implement. Sometimes you'll execute the wireframes and mockups yourself. You'll need to determine, based on the characteristics of the project and the resources in the organization, what's best for the client and for Zoomforth, and execute on that.
Our customers are primarily Fortune 500 enterprises, and the majority of their design requests come in the following use cases:
- Proposal microsites for large enterprise sales
- Internal learning hubs and leadership communications
- Event pages
Critically, your role is not simply to take content and make a pretty website for our customers in our software. Rather, you work with customers to understand who they are communicating with, and what outcomes they're looking to drive. You evaluate the efficacy of content, explore various methods of laying out content to drive specific actions, implement best options, and communicate your thinking clearly.
- Stellar UX, information architecture, and visual design chops: you make the internet pretty. You know how to not only craft beautiful web design, but you also understand how and why to architect information so it resonates with viewers, and inspires action.
- Ability to turn thoughtful questions into clear plans and instructions. You'll need to scope projects with clients and brief participating designers on how to get the job done effectively and efficiently
- Design process & systems thinking: We need someone who understands the design process from end-to-end, the different stakeholders involved, and how to communicate and shepherd projects through the various steps.
- Knowledge of web usability: Accessibility standards, optimizing layouts and call-to-actions, legibility, information hierarchy.
- A portfolio you can share that exhibits real work examples of style guides, UI design, landing pages, and/or brand work.
- Strong team and client relationship skills: you'll be working with communicative and engaged colleagues, as well as customers who are placing their confidence in Zoomforth.
NICE TO HAVE
- HTML/CSS expertise
- Experience of working within a SaaS or Start Up environment
- $30-$80/hour depending on experience
- Potential for $70k-$110k full time
- Part time basis initially, for approximately 20-40 hours/week depending on demand.
- The position is remote, so you can work from anywhere you like.
Learn more and apply at: https://share.zoomforth.com/ux-and-web-designer
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.