Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate analysis and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prevent data breaches, defeat hackers and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
At Contrast, we pride ourselves on being the best and being the best requires hiring the best. We are looking for a talented Chief of Staff (“COS”) to support our CEO (“CEO”).
About the Position
As the Chief of Staff you will become a vital extension of our CEO. You will help drive, streamline, operationalize, apply accountability on executive level strategic projects in the company. Provide leverage to CEO and leadership team, driving company operating rhythm and progress against corporate goals via quarterly business reviews, board meetings and leadership communication. In a fast-paced and rapid growth start-up like Contrast you will provide the extra hands and intellect for our CEO to be 2x as productive. This is a rotational assignment for one year. After completion of the role, the COS will move into a functional leadership position within Contrast.
· Spend significant time in broad set of meetings with the CEO
· Act as sounding board and source to the CEO for new ideas and initiatives
· Develop investor communication/updates, group conversation, pitch decks, speeches, conference submissions, and presentation on behalf of the CEO
· Manage agendas and relevance for upcoming meetings and ensure that they are thoughtfully structured with the right participants and preparation.
· Confirm, document and assign action points coming out of meetings and ensure follow through and completion.
· Act as the communication arm for the CEO with team members, clients, investors, community members, and other stakeholders.
· Serve as a proxy for the CEO by attending meetings in place of the CEO and help with decisions with sound business analysis and intelligence.
· Brief CEO visitors on Contrast Security before they visit and/or start of meetings.
About You/ Qualifications
· Smart, collaborative, high energy, communicative, gets stuff done.
· Excellent data gatherer who could collect the relevant data and turn it into relevant information for us to make business decisions.
· Strong organizational and program management skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
· High sense of emotional intelligence and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, investors, consultants and, from time to time, the media.
· Strong business acumen and operational skills and ability to operationalize company goals and objectives for optimal results.
· Expert written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong judgement and decision-making capability.
· Highly resourceful team-player across different functions with the ability to be extremely effective independently.
· Proven ability to handle confidential information discretely (be the vault), adapt to varying and competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
· Achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions. ‘
· Confident and positive energy
· BA/BS in Business or relevant field, MBA preferred
· Management experience preferred, including staff and budget responsibility
· Experience at a tech start-up as a chief of staff a plus
· An activator; action oriented and results driven
· Strong influencing skills; comfortable negotiating and driving timely decisions
· Skilled diplomat with high levels of professional confidence and business acumen
· Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence and garner support for objectives
· Proven, applied data-driven, decision-making skill set
· Demonstrated success formulating strategic direction, skillful negotiation, & implementation
· Experience and interest in internal and external communications.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
· Problem solver, and thinks of addressing root cause not applying temporary (bandaid) solutions
· Runs toward problems
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· Flexible paid time off
27 days ago - source