Full-time CHT position open! We are hiring PRN CHT's for the Tampa market. Multiple clinics available.
Our team of over 30 CHT's in Tampa is growing and we need an additional CHT to join our team. We are seeking an OT / CHT to treat various upper extremity disorders ranging from tendon injuries, sprain / strains, post-operative fractures, etc. Hand Therapist must be skilled in custom splinting. We will consider Ot's or PT's who are in the process of gaining their CHT certification.
Busy clinics with primarily orthopedic caseload; referrals from hand and orthopedic surgeons.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, company paid certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with tobacco free discounts
- Lucrative Salary with BONUS
- Much more!
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational or Physical Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- MUST have solid experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation
- Hand and splinting experience REQUIRED.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
4 days ago - source