Caremark is one of the leading providers of Home Care services in United Kingdom.We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and compassionate carers, who are looking to become Carers and develop within the Care Sector:
Job Duties Include:
Job Duties Include:
- Social Activities - Accompanying people to medical appointments, day centres, shopping, and social events
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
- Practical Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing and cooking meals, and grocery shopping
- Providing a high quality of care in the comfort of their own home. The aim is to support clients with their daily activities using a person-centred approach and to preserve independence and dignity.
- Assisting elderly and vulnerable adults with personal care including washing, dressing, medication, toileting and meal preparation.
- Assisting elderly and vulnerable adults with domestic care including shopping, laundry and light housework.
- Providing people with emotional support and maintaining their independence.
Start on our Career Journey and progress to Senior Care Assistant, Care Mentor or step-up to one of our office roles. Our Care Manager, Compliance Manager, Supervisors all started with us as Carers
Salary:£18000 per year for Full time, Pension,Mileage
Hours:Part time or Full time hours
Benefits:As a leading organisation in the social care sector,Caremarkprovides all employees with an unbeatable package of benefits, which include:
- Career development
- Uniform Regular supervision Employee recognition
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday Pay & Employor funded Workplace Pension Scheme
- An opportunity to work for a growing and forward thinking company
- Outstanding training & career development opportunities
- Both Full & Part-Time opportunities available.
- Fast-track registration
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
- Paid induction training
- Regular Refresher Training
- Excellent career prospects
11 days ago - source