Care Concierge, Central Scheduling, Full-Time job, Day, Albuquerque, NM
We are hiring a Care Concierge to join our Central Scheduling Department in Albuquerque, NM
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Shared Services, organizational support departments for all Lovelace facilities including Coding, Finance, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and the Resource Team. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations in every way.
Care Concierge Job Responsibilities:
- The Care Concierge facilitates the referral of unassigned ED patients to PCPs and specialists to promote follow up and continuity of care.
- Track the referrals out and return business to each hospital and conducts discharge follow- up calls to ensure the continuity of care.
- Communicates healthcare questions to clinical staff for appropriate assessment. Maintain/update/revise database of referral sources.
- Keep referral source information up to date with assistance from Marketing.
Care Concierge Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree - education may be substituted for relative experience.
- Healthcare background/ experience preferred.
- Desired: Comparable experience in customer relations, scheduling, etc
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain confidentiality, consistency and accuracy.
- Able to work independently or as a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer and typing skills.
- Computer skills including managing databases, working with EMRs, Excel, Word, etc
- One (1) year previous job related experience.
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by Albuquerque Business First
- Named Top Workplace by Albuquerque Journal, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to Work five times since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Central Scheduling - Lovelace Shared Services
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
13 days ago - source