Who We Are
Sensor Tower is the leading solution for mobile marketers, app developers, and industry analysts who demand superior competitive insights into the mobile market economy and are looking to increase app downloads through app store optimization.
We serve independent and Fortune 500 customers alike, spanning the mobile games, travel & hospitality, music, finance, and broadcast entertainment markets. Our suite of products consist of free, “SMB”, and Enterprise-tiered solutions including Store Intelligence, Usage Intelligence, Ad Intelligence, and App Intelligence.
We are a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco and was a member of AngelPad’s startup incubator program in 2013. Our insights are cited by the world’s leading news and finance publications, including the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, CNBC, The Washington Post, and Reuters.
As our first Business Development Representative based in London, you will work closely with Sensor Tower’s Regional Director of EMEA and the sales team to identify business opportunities in the mobile apps & gaming space. You will be our representative in the market as the first touch point for all of our inbound and outbound channels. You’ll leverage Sensor Tower’s competitive analytics to help prospects better understand and make strategic business decisions in the mobile apps/gaming ecosystem.
We are looking for someone that is keen to build a career in SaaS sales and the mobile industry as we view this role as an entry point to our SaaS sales team.
- Manage and qualify all inbound channels: demo requests, write-in’s and site signups
- Build prospect lists into our key verticals and identify the right point of contacts to get our sales team in touch with
- Devise and implement creative outbound strategies with other BDRs and Account Executives to initiate conversations with VPs and C-Level prospects from major mobile publishers
- Become an expert and talk in-depth on all of the Sensor Tower mobile intelligence products (Store, App, Ad, and Usage)
- Continuously learn about our ever-changing mobile space
- Schedule prospective appointments and calls for our Account Executives
- Attend mobile industry conferences for potential client prospecting
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity as the first business development representative in London
- Manage all utilized software and data within it - such as Salesforce, Outreach, etc.
- Passion and knowledge for the mobile space and app economy (Mobile Gaming interest is a plus)
- Solid understanding of data/analytics - and how data can be leveraged for market research
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- Preferably 1+ year of experience in sales or business development (SaaS sales experience a plus)
- Strong oral and written skills
- Hunger to grow and learn while being a true team player
- Ability to keep up in a quickly-changing environment
- A proactive thinker who is eager to learn and help optimize our processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
28 days ago - source