Join us at Semperworks to be a part of a growing team bridging companies to customers across APAC. We work with great partners who are categorical leaders in their fields. As a Business Development Manager/Associate, you’ll be supporting the client-facing consulting team and managing client projects.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support team in developing and enhancing strategy plans through due diligence, research analysis and understanding of client markets (quantitative and qualitative)
- Focus on discovery and exploring for prospecting, engaging with connections and closing opportunities.
- Identifying and defining needs, articulating value proposition, differentiating competition and positioning for entry.
- Support team in executing and implementing action plans to meet client KPIs (e.g. emailing, cold calling, meetings)
- Project manage campaigns, client accounts and third-parties.
- Individual targets to meet set by the Senior team (Monthly / Quarterly).
Key Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree, or above. Fresh graduates welcome.
- 1 - 4 years of work experience in client-facing, account management, business development or analyst roles in relevant industries i.e. banking, business services, marketing, market research, consultancies, financial services… etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English (and an additional Asian language preferred)
- Demonstrated business acumen for understanding the markets, conducting sales, negotiation, and networking.
- Proactive with successful track record of working in a team based environment
- Independent and highly-motivated, results-driven with significant ongoing curiosity for growth
- A good understanding of technology, digital, trends and personalities in project-related sectors.
- Sharp attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively
- Singaporean / Singapore PR only
Tags: Sales & Business Development