Business Analyst to facilitate, elicit, document, and validate the business and functional requirements and design for the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) project. Well qualified candidates will have experience/knowledge in EDI transactions, data modeling, various file formats, and GPS technology.
Ideally, the candidate will have:
· Knowledge of the healthcare industry
· Knowledge of the healthcare billing process, including a general knowledge of claims submission, processing, and payment
. Knowledge of project management principles, processes, and tools.
· 1 to 3 years of experience performing a business analyst role supporting State Medicaid, EVV, and MMIS, or similar health care business and system
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CABP) preferred
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $28.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Business Analyst: 2 years (Required)
- Healthcare Billing: 2 years (Required)
- EDI Transactions: 2 years (Required)
- CBAP (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.