Responsibilities:Don't worry if you have never driven a bus before - we can train you. We employ professional instructors who have many years' experience in helping people through the process of learning to drive a bus. Once you have passed your PCV test you will also gain your Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC), a nationally recognised qualification.
So you're equipped with all the skills you need to drive in service, further initial training includes ticket training, customer service training and type training, so you are familiar with different bus types within the business.
- Minimum of 18 years of age (DVLA Regulations)
- Passed fit for a PCV medical
- No more than six points/endorsements on driving licence
- Have held a car driving licence for a min of 12 months
- No drink driving convictions in the last ten years
6 days ago - source