In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends, and over 100 million people now play the game every month. Whether you're in Rio, Seoul, or Moscow, you can find an excited and engaged community of League players. Delivering content to a global audience of millions of players whilst also building new games affords Riot with a mountain of exciting and technically complex challenges.
Talent (HR at other places) at Riot has a shared identity in that we care deeply about building an environment where Rioters can do their best work and deliver value to players. Riot’s Talent team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its people. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, onboarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, employee relations, and offboarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As Benefits Specialist, you will play a meaningful role in the health, wellness, retirement, and leave of absence programs that our Rioters love. You'll configure and update our benefit systems to achieve harmony, and educate our sizable company by crafting internal marketing and training. Individual Rioters will depend on your direct care for a wide variety of benefit needs, and you'll review, audit, and transmit their sensitive data with focus and discretion.
- Help administer Riot’s medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and wellness programs
- Configure, test, and launch new programs, systems, or life-cycle events like Open Enrollment
- Liaison between Riot and our key vendors and insurance carriers
- Troubleshoot system errors and take the initiative to implement solutions
- Analyze data to discover patterns and root causes in claims expenses
- Construct reports to track performance and engagement across all benefit programs
- Provide direct consultation, such as open enrollment support and orientation trainings
- Lead and prepare benefit plan audits
- Develop internal marketing materials
- Organize and plan on-site functions like benefit fairs, wellness events, yoga workshops, and blood drives
- The Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Insurance & Risk Management, or a comparable field is a badge of honor on your resume
- The two or more years of progressive industry experience has contributed to the success of your working teams
- You regularly interpret and discuss complex information with others, clearly explaining terminology and concepts unfamiliar to most people
- Co-workers have marveled at your comfort delivering service to a variety of customers, from senior managers to entry-level talent
- You've often proposed, documented, and implemented new processes to streamline the benefits experience
- Industry peers seek your deep understanding of US insurance and retirement programs, including regulatory requirements and legislation
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and familiarity with Workday, ServiceNow, Docusign, and Google Suite
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
3 days ago - source