The Beauty Innovation Research Coordinator role is responsible for tracking new product information and creating specialised shopping list items for our field associates. This role is ideal for those wanting to expand their knowledge of global retail markets, gain experience in management and project management. This role is part of the GNPD Coverage Team, whose primary responsibility is to ensure thorough coverage of the GNPD categories through strategic management of our shopper network.
Reporting to the Beauty Innovation Coverage Manager in London, this role is responsible for implementing the methodology for beauty innovation in South Korea.
The operation is based on achieving product collection targets from Seoul, while ensuring thorough coverage of all beauty categories, delivering necessary on-boarding and ongoing training for the shoppers.
- Monitoring of new product launches in South Korea – prestige and mass
- Creation of shopping lists of new product introductions
- Creating product descriptions and translating marketing information from Korean to English
- Liaise with other members of the Beauty Team and Operations
- Monitor relevant online/print information for new product activity
- Attend trade shows when applicable
- BI Shopper management
- Recruit and train new shoppers as necessary to ensure a good shopper network
- Maintain a professional relationship with shoppers via all methods of communication and manage day to day queries from shoppers
- Process shopper invoices, ensuring shoppers are paid accurately and on time
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Passion for Beauty and Beauty Trends
- Problem solving - have the ability to identify problems and suggest solutions
- Fluency in English and Korean
- Flexibility, be able to manage change in line with the needs of the business
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to comfortably defend our methodology and relay information clearly
- Good time management skills
- Be numerate; must be able to perform basic accounting tasks and monitor spending
- The ability to pick up tasks quickly
- Be a team player
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.