A range of quality own-brand and high street restaurants and cafés, mixed with great food, family-friendly menus and a generous sprinkling of excellent service. That’s the recipe for success in our Food and Beverage department.
Around each Village, the Food and Beverage department employs around 350 team members across nine different restaurants, cafés and bars, as well as a production kitchen. There’s also a further five concessionary units including well-known brands such as Bella Italia and Café Rouge. From American grills to authentic Indian cuisine, or for those wanting a relaxing drink after a busy day, there’s something to suit all appetites at Center Parcs.
BAR AND WAITING TEAM MEMBERS
Centre stage and front of house, our Bar and Waiting team members are at the heart of village life, continually meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests…day after day.
We are looking for Bar and Waiting team members to join our busy food and beverage team.
Your day to day duties will include welcoming and seating guests, taking orders, bar service, serving food and drinks and maintaining a clean working environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, have good communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team. As the face of Center Parcs, you will ensure our guests leave satisfied by serving them in an efficient yet professional manner, actively seeking out opportunities to exceed their expectations.
HOURS OF WORK
The following contracts are available:
- 120 hours per 4-week period with the earliest shift start time being 4pm and the latest shift end time being midnight
- 120 hours per 4-week period with the earliest shift start time being 8am and the latest shift end time being 9pm
Your working hours will include some weekends and public / bank holidays on a rota basis.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Due to bar service, applicants must be over 18 years’ old
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment, ideally within a Food and Beverage environment
- NVQ Level 2 in Food Service or equivalent qualification
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
Closing date: 24 January 2019 at 12 Noon
Interviews will be held: 29 and 30 January 2019 and week commencing 4 February 2019
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
No longer accepting applications.