As an Automation Tester, the position is responsible for designing, developing, and executing quality assurance and control processes, test strategies, test plans and test cases that verify a software conformance to define acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviours).
The main duties include:
- Write, execute and maintain test scripts for automation testing
- Run, analyze automation test report then send to customer
- Prepare test environment, test data, jenkin configuration if required
- Report bugs if found any when run automation or perform manual test.
- Update script through each release
- Maintain and update framework when library is upgraded
- Communicate testing status, issues, risks to management and stakeholders
- Assist in the quality management continuous improvement process
- Cover functional, display, technical testing, both manual or automation.
- Define, maintain the test automation framework and ensure that appropriate testing tools are selected and applied optimally
- Work closely with clients to clarify their testing needs, project scope
- Mentor junior team members and suggest training programs
- Tailor and efficiently apply software testing process
- Follow, improve and enforce a bug workflow to facilitate reporting
- Produce test reports to project managers and customers on timely basis
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Technical skill
- Good programming skills in Java for developing test scripts
- 1+ years of experience in developing and executing automation test script/framework for testing Web using Selenium Webdriver
- 1+ years of experience in developing and executing automation test script/framework for testing mobile (Android/iOS) using Appium.
- Experience using frameworks like TestNG or JUnit.
- Has knowledge in OOP, algorithm (Knowledge about Design Patterns is a plus.)
- Has knowledge about build tool such as Maven
- Has knowledge about Selenium Grid
- Has knowledge of CI tool (such as Jenkins) and scripting languages (Shell bash) is a plus
- Has knowledge in revision control systems like Github, SVN,..
- Tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize results effectively
2. Soft skills:
- Customer focused, initiative spirit
- Open-minded and flexible in project’s process tailoring
- Good leadership, collaboration and presentation skill
- Strong system thinking and problem solving skills
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.