Automation Anywhere Developer
£400-£500 per day
We are working on behalf of a 'Gartner Cool Vendor' and top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations around the world. Due to their ongoing success supporting their clients in emerging technologies such as Big Data, RPA, Intelligent Automation, Machine Learning and A.I they are looking to expand their development team here in the UK.
Our client is looking for an experienced Automation Anywhere Developer to join them on a contract basis in London for 6 months, with the potential to be extended. They are working with a customer who is implementing Automation Anywhere across the business and they require an RPA professional to help drive this programme of work.
You'll be responsible for:
- Delivering RPA technology components (Automation Anywhere) and create reusable knowledge assets for each RPA project.
- Identifying new process opportunities across the business and analysing/estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyse, understand and document the business processes where required and communicate these effectively with key stakeholders within the business
- Driving process assessments for RPA opportunities, including preparing documentation of solutions and coding (in Automation Anywhere).
- Experience using RPA software tools - specifically Automation Anywhere
- Business process review experience / PDD experience
- Experience of stakeholder management with all levels of staff (business and technical)
- Desired experience with one or more of the following languages; C#, Java, HTML, CSS, VB .NET, SQL Server, VBA
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you are an experienced Automation Anywhere Developer looking for your next contract opportunity then please apply to find out more!
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.