For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic Supply Chain team.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Leads, manages and supports tasks and projects in support of Kite Pharma’s Logistics efforts & plans
- Inputs and monitors cell order progress within Kite Pharma’s ERP System.
- Reconciles shipment data between multiple systems to ensure alignment
- Acts as liaison between Kite Manufacturing and Kite Commercial for cell orders.
- Troubleshoots and develops plans of action for both expected & unanticipated logistical issues during the transport of Kite Pharma product
- Continuously refines and improves product transport & storage processes
- Develops, authors, and implements procedures and work instructions for logistics related processes
- Proactively manages the sourcing, onboarding, performance and relationship of logistics couriers, external warehouses, and other suppliers
- Prepares, reviews and presents data, reports and presentations as assigned.
- Collaborates effectively with multiple individuals and organizations in a cross-functional, team- oriented environment
- Manages order process from order generation, changes, shipment and final delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of biologic material transport a plus
- Ability to work with multiple database and electronic systems. Experience with Oracle/ERP, courier, and material ordering portals, considered a plus
- Must display strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail required
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in writing SOPs
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
4 days ago - source