Performs Price/Cost Analysis of Major Subcontracts and General Procurement cost proposals in support of ongoing procurement activities as well as prime proposal activities. Develops cost models to support supplier proposal analysis
and negotiation efforts. Confers with suppliers and analyzes suppliers' operations to determine factors that affect prices and performs cost analysis and audit of supplier proposal for reasonableness of cost and/or price. Interfaces
with responsible engineers regarding the integration of technical evaluations into the cost analysis when appropriate.
Compiles data and develops an objective cost analysis position to support ongoing procurements and/or the Supply Chain prime proposal cost estimate. Prepares Price/Cost Analysis Reports (PCAR) and management presentations illustrating summary review of the evaluations. Summarizes evaluation findings and makes recommendations to Global Supply Chain (GSC) Business Management and Program Management. Provide negotiation support throughout the subcontract definitization process. Provide misc. supplier cost and estimating analysis in support of overall department needs and
business acquisitions. Compiles information from periodicals, catalogs, and other sources to stay informed on regulations
(e.g. FAR, DFARS, etc.), price trends and manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor's degreefrom an accredited institution majoring in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Ability to perform and apply cost accounting, pricing and estimating concepts and principles
- Working knowledge of government contract environment (FAR & DFARS)
- Familiarity with the concept and application of Improvement Curves
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher.
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.