Are you a movement maker? Are you seeking new and exciting career opportunities?
Here is what you need to know about the job:
This role’s responsibility is to work with multiple teams across the globe to ensure execution of order fulfilment within customer parameters and within budget. This position will receive and process customer orders via multiple platforms including email, customer forecast sheets, and customer’s SAP vendor portals. This role will collaborate with overseas colleagues to manage shipment schedules and provide Operational support to ensure on-time delivery.
- Build and maintain customer relationships through open communications and clear understanding of customer requirements.
- Process orders and manage shipment schedules, including reacting to customer change requests and prioritizing customer orders for items using common production line.
- Work with production management team overseas to evaluate production capacity and bottlenecks to evaluate the effect on shipment schedules.
- Analyze customer forecasts to schedule production based on customer needs for accounts requiring Vendor Managed Inventory.
- Maintain customer price lists and margin analysis for existing Items.
- Manage existing customer account database and credit limit utilization.
- Data reporting and analysis of customer sales history and open orders.
- Order entry for new PO’s.
- Quality rejection management of new items (liase with MR and engineers, return of goods, credits/chargebacks).
- Work with Logistics team to plan International shipping within timing and budget.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!