My Gym Children’s Fitness Center, the premier children’s facility in Columbia, SC, is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to fill our Assistant Director position. It is required that this individual will exemplify the highest standards of our programs, employees, and facility. Open and Weekend availability is required as well as flexibility and adaptability. Duties as Assistant Director include administration, training and staff development, program and class quality, business relations, marketing, community participation, and customer service. My Gym offers the opportunity to work with dedicated and energetic staff, devoted members, community and, of course, children.
- Customer service oriented
- MUST LOVE KIDS!
- Must be able to be silly!
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with children
- Proficiency with computers
- Staff training and development experience
- Business correspondence skills
- Background in fitness (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, or related field)
- Highly energetic
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective time management skills
- Creative and innovative
- Easily coached
- Positive attitude
- Marketing knowledge and application
- Ability to motivate others
- Conflict-resolution skills
- CPR Certified
- Clean background check
Must include a cover letter explaining why you want to work for My Gym. We love what we do! Check out our website at www.mygym.com/necolumbia. Thank you.
- Customer Service: 1 Year
My Gym - Northeast Columbia is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to My Gym Corporate.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.