FACILITY: THE BEHAVIORAL CENTER OF MICHIGAN
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK (PART TIME)
The Part Time Accounts Receivable Clerk's duties include supporting the Accounts Receivable Department through the clerical Accounts Receivable and Billing functions as listed under Duties and Responsibilities.
REPORTS TO: CFO and/or Manager of Revenue Cycle
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable or Customer Service
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Good typing skills. (Between 35-60 WPM preferred).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties set forth below describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the employee since those duties include all tasks requested by the CFO and/or Manager of Revenue Cycle to meet the needs of the Department.
- Sort mail
- Print and mail statements
- Run discharge summary and input value codes
- Post Payments
- Assist in billing secondary claims
- Assist A/R department in claim statusing
- Various clerical/billing duties as assigned
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.