An exciting opportunity has arisen in the HR Information Systems (HRIS) team at Chubb, for an apprentice to assist with the reporting and analytics of HR data for the EEA region, and assist with technical queries about HR systems arising from the wider HR function, and the business.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to learn:
- Use of modern data analytics software, and manipulation of results
- Querying and maintenance of large HR databases holding data for thousands of employees and vacancies
- Reporting using intermediate to advanced Excel skills, including advanced formulas and use of Visual Basic macros.
- Presentation skills using other MS software, e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Sharepoint
- Working in an environment using highly confidential data, and the rules and regulations around this, e.g. GDPR.
- Able to analyse and manipulate data and translate this into user friendly results to communicate effectively to stakeholders.
Use modern data analytics software (Visier) to interrogate HR databases and assist senior management to answer driving questions about the data.
Build reports using applied software and present the results to different areas of the business
Assist with technical support and maintenance of various HR information systems used by the region. Tier 1 Help
Assist with ad-hoc reporting to stakeholders within and outside of HR
Assist with monthly headcount reporting across the EEA region
- Experience in working with and extracting data from large databases
- Analytical and logical mindset – ability to find patterns in data and present and explain these to non-technical people
- Intermediate to advanced expertise in Excel – data manipulation, formulae, pivots, merging multiple data sets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and deal with multiple requests at a time
Working for Chubb
6 days ago - source