Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
The Audience business unit at Lucid specializes in digital media measurement: audience validation and advertising effectiveness. Audience enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Impact Measurement software solution. The Audience Ad Ops team plays a critical role supporting the Sales and Project Management teams, and is responsible for supporting the execution of all digital media campaigns.
Build tracking tags for digital media:
- Work directly with external parties (clients, third-party ad servers, rich media vendors, media buying and trafficking teams) and internal staff on creating tags for tracking digital media.
Answer customer service inquiries:
- Work successfully within a team as well as independently
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
QA internal/external tracking:
- Ensure all media are tracked according to media plan.
- Escalate any concerns / red flags.
- Query the database to make sure information from the pixel’s data parameters is properly captured and stored.
- Manage a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision - while always maintaining a professional, calm, friendly work ethic.
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Follow up on all assigned action items
- Provide status updates to manager and to internal stakeholders
- Develop intimate understanding of projects, anticipating client needs.
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research and Digital Advertising industries.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years work experience in Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) or Advertising Technology (Ad Tech).
- Experience at an agency, publisher, or other digital media company
- Meticulous detail-oriented, organized, proactive, inquisitive, careful, positive
- Strong ability to prioritize. Knows what’s important and what’s more important. Ability to adapt to fast-changing priorities and deadlines. Time management.
- Strong knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed
- Experience trafficking digital media campaigns in ad servers - i.e. DoubleClick (DFP/DCM), Sizmek, FlashTalking, Innovid, etc.
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate something complex to the uninitiated. Ability to communicate that something is important and time-sensitive. Self-starter who is flexible and eager to learn new skills and concepts.
- Team player, customer service work ethic.
- Experience in Market Research
- IAB Ad Ops certified
- Passionate about industry trends and follows the latest news and information.
7 days ago - source