We live and love travel -do you?
Kuoni, a brand of DER Touristik UK Ltd, is repeatedly voted one of the Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For; and have won over 200 awards for holidays and service. This is down to our outstanding team members who go the extra mile to tailor-make holidays that are completely personal to each and every customer.
We’re looking for someone with a positive “can do” attitude and loves travel as much as we do. If this sounds like you and you are keen to be part of our Air Support team, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Dealing with requests to issue tickets
- Issuing tickets in a timely manner
- Managing ticketing deadlines
- Dealing and arranging change requests
- Supporting the Operations and Duty Officers in-resort queries
You will have
- Previous experience issuing tickets for a tour operator or travel agent (essential).
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work with high degree of accuracy (essential).
- Knowledge of systems - Galileo.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise own time and able to meet deadlines.
A team player.
In return, we offer a hard-working, fun environment and an array of benefits including 25 days holiday, generous contributory pension scheme, subsidised gym membership and discounted staff travel.
Please note, this role is a fixed term contract ending on 31 December 2019.