Opendoor is looking for an Agent Marketing Manager to develop scalable marketing programs to support our strategic agent programs and partnerships. Your goal is grow and engage our agent audience to help Opendoor efficiently reach and serve more consumers. You’ll interface directly with our agent growth teams, marketing channel owners, design, as well as many external partners. You’ll have a clear, measurable impact on the business—from helping conceive new programs to creating impactful content and training materials.
The ideal candidate has experience managing cross-functional projects, developing marketing campaigns, and empowering teams with sales and marketing collateral. We’re looking for a dynamic team player who can wear multiple hats, and isn’t afraid to roll-up his or her sleeves to help us quickly scale.
- Deeply understand agents, customers, and the Opendoor product suite to develop and continually improve messaging and content
- Support the launch of new agent programs with marketing materials, training, and support to effectively drive awareness and adoption of Opendoor products
- Manage and optimize marketing resources across agent partnerships, from landing pages and printed collateral to sales enablement and presentations
- Market to agents to increase interest in and ongoing usage of Opendoor products
- Identify the most efficient ways to track and amplify content across owned, earned, paid, and partner channels, and regularly report on performance
- As the business continues to grow rapidly, invest in systems and processes to build the foundation for sustainable long-term growth
- Pitch in however you can when needed. We’re a lean team and there will be“all hands on deck” moments
- BA/BS with 1-3 years of relevant post-university experience in a marketing, growth, or a business development role
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with a knack for balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Solid writing, editing, and content creation skills
- Strong oral communication skills and comfort presenting to internal and external audiences
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision maker
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.