Eastfield Academy and Malcolm Arnold Prep school are now recruiting for an Administrator. This role could be the ideal next step in your career.
About the role
20 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, permanent position
Salary & Benefits
- £17,391 FTE £8,009.43 pro rata
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- An excellent provision for your professional development and Leadership Development programme
Who we are looking for
- Proven experience as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Working at or towards national occupational standards (NOS) in business and administration level 2 and knowledge / skills equivalent to current qualifications level 2
- Educated to NVQ level 2 / GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of procedures for a range of administrative activities including knowledge of various IT packages equivalent to national qualifications level 2 plus operational experience of administrative systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Provide information and guidance to colleagues and service users within defined guidelines
- Establish and maintain effective and constructive relationships with pupils, parents and carers, communicating with them as appropriate to share information and inform them of academy business through daily contacts and written communications
- Perform reception duties including dealing with visitors as required using courtesy and tact
About The David Ross Education Trust
The David Ross Education Trust (DRET) has grown to a network of 34 academies, incorporating primary, secondary and grammar, and special schools. We employ over 2000 people with the primary focus of raising the standards of education for 13,000 young people. Whatever your role, you should know you are contributing to achieving our vision of inspiring the next generation of young people to be the best they can in whatever they choose. Our aim is to be the country's leading academy chain, committed to delivering the highest educational standards alongside an unrivalled package of sporting and cultural enrichment, including events such as the DRET Spring, Summer and Winter Cups, Music Cup, volunteering trips abroad, and regular trips/visits throughout the year.
We are incredibly lucky to be able to work alongside outstanding organisations and individuals who are happy to share their expertise and skills in supporting the David Ross Foundation's vision to give children better life chances through access to the best education and support we can give them.
While each academy is unique, we share common goals, aspirations, values and methods that enable us to work collaboratively and collectively to achieve our mission. We operate regional hubs, whereby academies work with other schools who are part of the Trust so we can share skills and knowledge, allowing them to benefit and learn from each other. We offer high quality programmes for CPD and Leadership Development to support our practitioners to deliver high quality teaching and learning across our academies.
To complete our application form, please click on 'apply for job'. Please note that we cannot accept CVs without a completed form.
Eastfield Academy is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
20 days ago - source