Administrative Assistant – S&P Global, London Ratings (Maternity Cover – 6 Month Fixed-Term Contract)
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking an organised Administrative Assistant to provide direct support to the Market Outreach/Marketing & Events Team, and support the overall administrative activity of the Commercial Team. In addition, you will provide assistance on bespoke tasks in support of investor engagement e.g. around investor councils, roundtables etc.
The position will see you provide full support to a large team which includes two senior members of staff at S&P Global Ratings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating the group and individual diaries using Outlook.
- Liaising with clients and other departments internally and externally for arranging meetings, teleconferences, booking rooms. Working with different time zones.
- Preparing correspondence and presentations as required, strong attention to detail is required.
- Dealing with both internal and external telephone calls and queries in a professional, customer service oriented manner.
- Booking team travel and arranging accommodation and transfers for client meetings / conferences/seminars etc, ensuring the best price is always obtained.
- Recording annual leave, personal days, lieu days and sickness for the team; ensuring the individual is also doing this on WorkDay (cloud based software).
- Monitoring the shared mailboxes, responding to queries and allocating to the relevant person/department.
- Assisting in the organisation of Investor Meetings, uploading all notes on to MIP and or Salesforce.
- Supporting colleagues, ensuring there is administrative support at all times.
- Attending daily/weekly huddles.
- Photocopying and scanning as required.
- Monthly reconciliation of all expenses, ensuring completion before the cut-off date.
- Produce itineraries, following the travel policy guidelines.
- Ordering of business cards and stationery.
- Any other duties as may be deemed necessary to support the activities of the group.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous administrative experience supporting a large department/team is essential.
- Experience of diary management for a team – global experience across different timezones would be an advantage.
- Experience is required of booking travel, arranging meetings internally and externally, and managing expenses.
- Software experience with Concour (expenses), Egencia, Salesforce etc would be preferable.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are mandatory, plus a good standard of business
- letter writing and grammar.
- Professional phone manner and demeanour and excellent interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a fast paced, teamwork environment and demonstrate
- Flexibility to work on projects and additional tasks as required.
- Must demonstrate ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands across a large
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 2016 - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
S&P Global includes Ratings, Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and Platts. Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.