Global Human Resources is seeking a floor administrator for the modernized workspace on the
9th floor of the 401 N. Tryon building.
This is a highly visible role requiring an individual with a strong commitment to service, organization values and professionalism.
Primary responsibilities include managing:
- Furniture reset throughout shared space
- Supplies including: coffee, cleaning wipes, tissues and printer paper
- Sorting mail
- Reporting facility issues through myFacility
- Locker lock out contact and quarterly audit
- Recall bins
- Clean desk policy and lost and found
- Visitor office reservations
- Conference room scheduling
- Tidying up work café several times daily
- Floor access and the arrival of visitors including greeting visitors
- Reinforce space standards for modernized workspace
Enterprise Role Overview
Receives and greets customers, associates or other visitors and directs to appropriate location or associate. Answers phone calls and takes messages; schedules meetings, books conference rooms, and makes appointments. Performs administrative duties including updating documents, memos, letters and forms. Basic PC skills with knowledge of Word/Excel. Follows well defined procedures and practices.
- Previous administrative support or concierge level experience
- Ability to bend and move about the HR 8th floor as needed, i.e. cafe, conference rooms etc.
- Must be willing and able to lift material (5-10 lbs. boxes) as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, phone, email, and communicator
- Ability to effectively manage multiple (potentially competing) priorities
- Work requires adaptation/flexibility to various situations
- Takes initiative and can work with minimal supervision
- Professional appearance and demeanor is required and critical for success in the role
- Must have strong executive presence and ability to work with high level executives
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Proficient in MS office
- Must be able to work 8-5pm, Monday-Friday
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
6 days ago - source