Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you flexible, approachable and a team player? Do you have knowledge of IT systems?
NHS Professionalswould love to hear from you!
NHS Professionals run the temporary work placements at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust and we are looking for an Admin Support to start ASAP!
Location: Stoke Mandeville Hospital
Department: Health Records
Shift: 7.30-15.30 Mon -Fri
Hours per week Up to 37.5 would consider part time
What will your duties and responsibilities be?
- General administration and communication skills, well organised and able to work to tight schedules whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Some experience of scanning desirable but not essential.
- Analytical / judgmental skills.
- Planning and organisation.
- Physical skills
- Computer literate, knowledge of Evolve and Medway desirable.
- Assist in post sorting and collection of records for scanning from wards, outpatients and other departments as required.
- Undertake full quality assurance checks of scanned records. Rescan any documents that fail quality standards and correcting errors as required
- To sort case notes returned to the department and track them in using the Millennium casenote tracking module.
- To pull and prepare case-notes in response to ad-hoc requests, ensuring that all records leaving the department are in good condition with covers replaced as necessary, check that the contents are filed in the correct section and there are no loose items. Ensure that there are no items belonging to other patients and there is an adequate supply of up to date patient labels.
- To answer telephone enquiries promptly and courteously.
- To load, push and pull large trolleys of case notes over long distances between Medical Records and the archive storage area.
What perks are we offering in return?
- 1st choice of over 4,200 placements - your dedicated consultant can book your placements today.
- Work this week, get paid next - Get paid the following Friday when you release your timesheets by 11:59pm on Sunday.
- Get paid to take holiday! - Holiday is accrued during every shift you work.
- Statutory maternity/paternity (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to our very own pension scheme called 'NHSP Stakeholder pension' for eligible members
- Free training and development opportunities
...and we are part of the NHS family!
We value your skills and experience and can provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS and deliver a great experience for patients.
Please note that you will be contacted via e-mail throughout the recruitment process, so please check your e-mails regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Successful applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
No longer accepting applications.