Location: São Paulo
Start Date: Aug-2019
Avenues is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to join the Finance Team at our São Paulo campus. The Accounts Payable Analyst will ensure that disbursements are fully compliant with all Avenues policies, guidelines, and procedures. The Accounts Payable Analyst will thoroughly analyze multiple, diverse Payables-related transactions in conjunction with entering such transactions after taking all necessary steps to ensure that these transactions adhere to Avenues’ policies and procedures. The position also consults with members of the wider Finance Team to help facilitate these activities. This includes providing financial, administrative, and clerical support by receiving and processing invoices, verifying and reconciling vendor accounts according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good research skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of Protheus System
- Accounting skills
Learn more about Avenues on our website (www.avenues.org/ny) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/avenues-the-world-school/).
Then apply through the Careers section of our website at http://www.avenues.org/en/careers/. Be sure to include a thoughtful cover letter.
Avenues offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Avenues is committed to diversity among our staff, and applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.