The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
We are looking for a driven Accountant in San Francisco to help build world class accounting processes. We are not your standard accounting team. You will be focused on building scalable processes and increasing operational efficiencies around the most strategic accounting initiatives.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- 3+ years experience in an Accounting function
- Develop efficient, long-lasting processes for month-end close and other high impact accounting projects
- Work closely with the Accounting team and cross functional stakeholders to drive data integrity and to develop frictionless transfer of information for our various models’ inputs
- Take over various month-end close activities from Accounting Manager and Financial Controller
- Some examples of the kinds of projects you will be working on:
- ASC 606 and ASC 842 implementation
- COGS vendor accounting
- Irish R&D Tax Credit
- Internal-Use Software
- Payment Automation
- Corporate Credit Card and Expensify Administration
- Support Financial Statement Audits
What skills do I need? 📖
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment autonomously with minimal direction
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Drive to learn, grow and take on more responsibility
- Proven working experience as Accountant with knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with Excel, Google Docs and PowerPoint
- Experience using NetSuite, Bill.com
- Experience with relational databases and SQL a plus
- CPA license a plus
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
AWS and SQL
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.