We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me - only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor to join our motivated, passionate and collaborative team. This Sup will take charge; you will manage everything from strategic tasks to tactical executions, be the one with the plan, and have the ability to multitask. You are fearless in the face of obstacles and look challenges in the face and say “bring it on!”. And while a lot happens behind the scenes, you’re the one pulling the strings—the one that makes it all possible.
You’re passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done. You believe the team is stronger than the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You look, you learn, you envy and you become better. You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
When you become a part of our team, you’ll get all the perks of a big agency with the close-knit community of a small core team. And with team members in NYC, Chicago, Dallas, and LA/OC, you’ll be dialed into a larger community with endless opportunities.
The account supervisor’s primary roles are to provide best-in-class brand stewardship, day to day client service and team leadership for junior staff.
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and agency counterparts.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of promotions, shopper, event and advertising fields to become a trusted advisor for clients and internal teammates.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client’s business and competitive environment.
- Ability to manage strategic partnerships/alliances that provide clients with never-before-done ideas that deliver business results.
- Manage cross-functional team from idea conception to execution.
- Team mentor:
- Provide leadership and support for account executives/managers and coordinators.
- Identify areas for and help contribute to the professional growth of the team.
- Lead all program execution:
- Ensure creative product delivers against approved strategy and creative brief.
- Oversee all executional aspects of program development including creative, partnership management, production and budgeting.
- Exhibit mastery of written business communication as well as presentation skills:
- Lead internal and client presentations.
- Develop a persuasive presentation and story-telling style.
- Be clear in communication and written direction to team members and clients.
- Apply strategic skill set to assist in the development of client’s business:
- Heavily contribute to the strategic development process, providing strategic insight and thought leadership from program development to agency POVs.
- Participate in the development of the client’s annual business planning process.
- Partner with planning and creative leads on the development of the creative brief.
- Exhibit problem-solving abilities and provide solid, efficient solutions:
- Work with team to proactively mitigate and resolve problems.
- Actively assess agency processes and business challenges to improve outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications.
- Experience in CPG and/or Beverage vertical.
- 6+ years of client services experience, promotional background.
- 4+ years management experience.
- Proficient in consumer/shopper or retail promotions; Promotion management and logistics including rules and regulations, strong working knowledge in digital strategy, implementation, and production.
- Event activation experience required.
- Experienced in examining/synthesizing research and insight development.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the creative process.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with creating, leading and delivering presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
CE | Calico; Platt/SPE/Kleber
8 days ago - source